We had a great group at Bryant Rotary today! 28 people, 10 visitors, and $63 Happy Dollars towards Imagination Library of Saline County.
PINKIES FOR POLIO- We raised $1,050 this week for the Polio Foundation. With the match from Bill and Melinda Gates that makes it $3,150 or 1,050 polio vaccines sponsored! YAYY!!
It was only done with the help of each of you. 25 businesses opened their doors and let us speak about Polio Eradication to their employees, over 200 individuals donated towards our cause, and our Rotary Club made an impact in the community and the world!
- Tomorrow is the big day for the Saline County Business Education Conference at Bishop Park. It is Free. Click this link for details: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BryantAreaChamberOfCommerce/events/?ref=page_internal
- Our Kid's Closet expansion has concrete!!
- Joanna is collecting items for Socktober
- December 7th is the Christmas Parade in Bryant. The theme is Hallmark Christmas! Get your thinkin' caps on- we need to be the best float!!!
- There are a handful of us getting locked up for a cause next week at the boys and girls club!! Make sure you bring your money!
Jennifer Lancaster is a legit superstar. Her and her husband own Lancaster Law Firm in Benton. She spoke about their passion and non profit, The Lancaster Animal Project. The pictures of the dogs were very moving!! They make a huge impact in our community. Check out their FB Page here: https://www.facebook.com/lancasteranimalproject/
0 views0 comments